General Terms and Conditions
Information and Terms and Conditions for Visitors
There are no pets permitted at the HOTA Markets.
Every Sunday 6am – 11.30am
Open rain, hail and shine!
How to Get There
The HOTA Farmers and Artisan Markets are conveniently located in the HOTA Precinct in Bundall.
The markets are easily accessed via public transport, bike and car.
The precinct is serviced by the 738 and 747 bus, and the new HOPO Ferry. There is plenty of bike and car parking available on site. For public transport times and routes, please use the Translink Journey Planner.
Please do not arrive by helicopter ;)
The HOTA Precinct has hundreds of carpark available for Market goers every Sunday.
There is also street parking in surrounding streets, please check council signage upon arrival.
Please note, no visitor parking is allowed within the market area.
Please be aware that HOTA Farmers and Artisan Markets cannot be made liable for any parking fines.
The Information Desk is located within the market. A first aid kit and the Lost & Found register are also located at the desk.
ATMs are available on site.
Toilets are located within the markets.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- By entering this market (Market), you (you) enter into a contract with Goodwill Projects Pty Ltd ACN 133 432 078 (we, us, our) on the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must immediately leave this Market.
- You must comply with all rules and directions displayed within the Market and any directions given to you by any authorised personnel. You must not cause any obstruction, nuisance or disturbance. We reserve the right to remove any person who does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- You agree to indemnify us and our directors, employees, agents, contractors and invitees in respect of any claim made against us and any loss, damage, charges or expenses incurred by us (including but not limited to, legal costs on a full indemnity basis), which arise in any way from or in connection with your attendance at the Market or the presence of any person or animal under your care or supervision at the Market, including without limitation any damage to any part of the Market or any property, equipment or other facilities in the Market or any death or injury of any person. This indemnity does not cease after you have left the Market and we may enforce this indemnity before incurring expense.
- We are not liable to you for, and you release us from, any loss or damage that you may suffer, or any loss or damage to any property or person whilst in the Market (including, without limitation, any liability for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage), unless the loss or damage is caused by, and only to the extent of, our wilful misconduct, negligence, or breach of a statutory duty or warranty.
- We are not liable to you for the safety of, or any damage to, your vehicle (or other mode of transport), and are not liable to you for any loss, damage, fees, expenses or fines (including parking fines) which you may incur as a result or arising out of your attendance at the Market. We reserve the right to remove (by towing or otherwise) your vehicle at any time if required by law or for the safe operation of the Market.
- All animals must be kept on a leash and appropriately restrained at all times. You are responsible to pick up after your animal and dispose of all waste appropriately. In addition to the indemnity contained in clause 3, you expressly and voluntarily assume liability for all risks, loss, damage, personal injury or death which arise in any way from or in connection with any animal you bring to the Market.
- By attending HOTA Farmers and Artisan Markets and HOTA Markets’ events you agree to being filmed, recorded or photographed, in which the resulting content may be used for marketing or promotional purposes without compensation for use in any and all media.
- If any warranties or conditions are implied into this contract by the Australian Consumer Law or other legislation, our liability for any breach of such warranty or condition will be limited, to the extent permitted by law, to the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to other terms and conditions that may be displayed at the Market from time to time. If there is any inconsistency, these terms and conditions prevail to the extent of the inconsistency. Stallholders, contractors, agents or invitees have no authority to vary or waive any of these terms and conditions.